PS Organization Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares shut today at 1.6% under its 52 week superior of $189.83, giving the company a marketplace cap of $5B. The stock is at the moment up 2.1% year-to-day, up 23.% more than the previous 12 months, and up 69.6% around the earlier five years. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Normal rose .6%, and the S&P 500 rose .7%.
- Trading volume this 7 days was 20.5% larger than the 20-day common.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the total marketplace stands at .5.
- The Relative Power Index (RSI) on the inventory was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a craze-following momentum indicator, implies a downward craze.
- The inventory shut underneath its Bollinger band, indicating it may perhaps be oversold.
Current market Comparative Functionality
- The company’s share price is the similar as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-12 months basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share rate is the exact as the Dow Jones Industrial Normal , beats it on a 1-yr foundation, and lags it on a 5-calendar year foundation
- The organization share price tag is the very same as the overall performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-yr foundation, and beats it on a 5 12 months foundation
For every Group Comparative Functionality
- The company’s stock price performance calendar year-to-date lags the peer common by -78.9%
- The firm’s inventory rate general performance around the earlier 12 months beats the peer regular by -338.8%
- The firm’s cost-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share value to its earnings per share, is -5435.5% greater than the typical peer.
The sights and views expressed herein are the sights and opinions of the creator and do not automatically mirror all those of Nasdaq, Inc.